Electronic stamp verification
You may verify PDF files signed with the electronic stamp of the Ministry of Justice by enabling signature verification in your PDF reader. For example, they can be verified as follows in Adobe Reader:
Click on the “Signatures” tab of your Acrobat Reader programme and this will show you the content of the certificate mentioned above, indicating the date and time the file was signed.
The electronic stamp is a certificate issued by the Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre (Royal Mint) on behalf of the Ministry of Justice.
This stamp guarantees the official nature and integrity of the documents it signs.
This certificate is used exclusively to guarantee the veracity and originality of the documents published in the Ministry of Justice Virtual Head Office.
- Electronic consultancy
- Virtual Head Office certificate verification system
- Electronic stamp verification
- Complaints and Suggestions
- List of electronic means citizens may use to communicate in the Virtual Head Office
- Verification of the authenticity and integrity of documents authenticated by CSV (Secure ...
- Service letters
- Electronic DNI
- Ministry of Justice Open Data