Some procedures require you to provide electronic identification (in the same way that you would also have to provide ID if you were carrying out the procedure in person).
You will find this requirement marked with the following icon, when necessary:
In these cases, you can identify yourself electronically by using the electronic DNI:
You can also do so using other electronic certificates issued by the Certification Authorities accepted on this site.
Below you will find related information that may be of interest to you:
- Electronic consultancy
- Virtual Head Office certificate verification system
- Electronic stamp verification
- Complaints and Suggestions
- List of electronic means citizens may use to communicate in the Virtual Head Office
- Verification of the authenticity and integrity of documents authenticated by CSV (Secure ...
- Service letters
- Electronic DNI
- Ministry of Justice Open Data