The Head Office of the Ministry of Justice does not collect personal data without consent. The data provided by the interested party will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes for which it has been provided.
Under no circumstances will the data be processed or transferred to third parties, without the unequivocal consent of the affected party, or as provided for in articles 6.2 and 11.2 Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
In compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations which develop it, the data provider can at any time exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose as provided for by law.
In accordance with article 6.1 g) of Royal Decree 1671/2009, of 6 November, the site includes a link to the electronic office of the Spanish Data Protection Office.
- Inhabilitación de Registros de la Propiedad, Mercantiles y de Bienes Muebles
- Digital certificate. Authentication and signature
- Calendar of non-working days
- Electronic Register of the Ministry of Justice
- Personal Data Protection
- Ministry of Justice Open Data
- Frequently Asked Questions