Charters of Services
The Ministry of Justice is committed to providing quality services to citizens. It develops plans and actions of quality through its various units within the framework of the quality standards of the General State Administration.
A key element in developing this policy are service charters, documents that inform citizens about:
- The services to which they are entitled.
- The quality commitments assumed by bodies and administrative units of the Ministry.
- The rights they have.
The Ministry of Justice puts at your disposal oacute; n different letters existing in its various units on the corporate portal: Service letters
- Inhabilitación de Registros de la Propiedad, Mercantiles y de Bienes Muebles
- Digital certificate. Authentication and signature
- Calendar of non-working days
- Electronic Register of the Ministry of Justice
- Personal Data Protection
- Ministry of Justice Open Data
- Frequently Asked Questions